Sunday, March 23, 2014

Scraplings!






I've put my scraps to good use!  A lady in our Sunday school class has a daughter working in a cancer center at the hospital and told us what her daughter was doing and would like to continue doing.  She is giving small cards to her cancer patients just letting them know that she cares and so do many others.  The mother told her daughter she would ask her Sunday school class if anyone would help contribute cards...........enter me!  On the inside of my little cards is a Bible verse and our class and church address is on the back.  If Christa cares to write something personal there is room.  This is just a few of the many I've made and I'm going to continue with these if they serve her purpose.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to help this young nurse and her care ministry!

5 comments:

Vic said...

Beautiful cards and wonderful cause.

rose tresures said...

Diann, I love what you are doing and the spirit in which you are doing it!
Each one is lovely. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Patty

Clara said...

they are all beautiful! I'm sure everyone will love them & will give them a special smile.

Dorothy said...

Stunning cards Diann!!!

Cathy said...

Diann,

These are all so beautiful that I can't even decide which one I like best! Great size and fun to see something different. How sweet of you to help put a smile on some cancer patients. :-)