Monday, March 3, 2014

Black Magic - Trying a New Technique!

 
This is my first try using the Black Magic technique - I had to do it my way first and that was while stamping it in white on black as required...I had to color the image with chalks.  You are suppose to use colored pencils!  I dressed the tag up a bit and used some added layers.

 
This is my second try and I did use colored pencils to color the white image.  I'm the first to admit that I'm no good with colored pencils and that is why I usually use chalks.  I added the photo corners and attached it to a printed background.  Do you have a favorite???  If so, which is your choice???
 
 
I must admit that I also tried this technique using a butterfly stamp...which turned out so horrible that it is now in the trash, but I did try coloring it with markers and it was terrible!  But, I had fun trying!



2 comments:

rose tresures said...

Yay!!!! I love your tags Diann! Both of them are beautiful. hugs, Patty

Mzplcdokie said...

As always your art is beautiful! I really both of them but think I like the second try just a tad more. The colors really pop.