Monday, January 20, 2014

My January ART



   It has been great fun to create this month and to swap with friends.  Most of what I've done so far has to do with Valentine's and I went to my favorite Ophelia stamp - I always enjoy using her and letting her be the center of focus.  I truly loved featuring her on my swaps this month.  The tag is aged...so aged I'm not sure the maker but I do remember they came on a 12 x 12 sheet and they were of various colors.  I chose the red one to highlight the season of love - it is double sided and the cupid was perfect for the backside.  My heart card started off as two individual hearts - the front side was placed in an embossing folder and I love that you can see clearly the embossed hearts.  The front is scored so you can lift it and see Happy Valentine's Day on the inside.  The ATC is done on scrap paper - love using unexpected papers but you have to admit that Ophelia looks good on it.  Lace was to be used on the card and this through me until I decided paper lace was fine. 
   I don't have nearly the play time that I use to, but I love nothing more than to get out paper and ink and just create!  
   If you click on each individual picture, you'll get a better view.  Enjoy your day! 



1 comment:

Elaine Akers said...

fun Valentines Diann. I love my Ophelia stamp, and I'm surprised I haven't worn it out because I use it so much.