Monday, December 30, 2013

Looking Forward to the New Year!

I'm truly looking forward to the New Year - I've already made a list of my New Year resolutions and figure that if I end up breaking them, I'll have at least put forth a good attempt to succeed in them!
How's that for a positive 2014 attitude?  I wanted to share a Winter card I created using one of my 5x7 embossing folders...I'm so glad they are increasing the layout size as I love to use them but most of my cards need the 5x7 size.  I actually have two other new ones but haven't even taken them out of their package yet...I'll get to them soon!  The snow covered trees were lifted off of a Christmas card someone sent me years ago...something I loved and kept.  I only added a little extra sparkle to the gold one out front.  I've mandated myself to create my own fun ART each and every month and put them into a journal labeled ART - 2014.  Another goal of mine!
Hope it's a good day for everyone!



3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Very pretty!!!

Cathy said...

Beautiful card and I really like your idea of making an ART 2014 journal of your own special work and you can inspire yourself looking at it over the years. :-)

Vic said...

Beautiful! I love to use images and embellishments from old cards to create new ones.