Thursday, October 20, 2011

Clutch Purse!




Over in ARTHaven we are having a paper Pocketbook/Purse swap and I eagerly joined in! Our hostess, Kathy, gave a couple patterns and there are also many to be found on the web...so, I got busy looking for what I wanted to create and came up with this clutch purse and really liked the results! I hope you can tell from the squashed scan but its from a single sheet of paper and closed with the help of magnetic discs. I really liked the fall colors in the paper and flowers too! I used decorative scissors to make the curved top. Inside you can add a note or it honestly would make a super gift card holder. I found this pattern here on Vicky's blog! Although quite different from many pocketbook cards I really like this one and will make more like it!


Enjoy your day! Diann

8 comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

PRECIOUS, DIann!! GREAT little purse! and LOVEEEEEE your pretty pill box too

Christina said...

Diann this is awesome!!! I love it..

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh how PRETTY!!!!!!

Shirley said...

What a great little purse card! Love the striped paper.

Tammy D said...

Great job Diann. I love it!

Joanne Huffman said...

Love this!

Elaine Akers said...

What a cute little purse. It looks real.

Celeste said...

oh wow this is sooooo pretty.